Page Personnel Netherlands
You like working in an International environment
You like coordinating between with several departments
About Our Client
This client is a global aesthetics company. Their differentiated product portfolio offers complementary technologies, and their products are experiencing significant growth as they target clinical demand for effective, high quality, longer duration, natural looking and minimally invasive treatments.
Determine the required materials and generating purchase orders, as well as maintaining them.
Be responsible for real-time and correct processing of purchasing and stock data in the ERP system.
Coordinate materials as well as other parts and resources that are needed to manufacture products.
Ensure the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
Minimise risks, reduce costs and maximise value in collaboration with production, warehousing and finance teams.
Manage contract implementation that maximises future contract compliance and continuously improves supplier performance.
Manage contract budgets to utilise costs and enhance efficiency and profitability.
Manage inventory issues, schedule changes, shortages and cancellations.
Coordinate with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc.
Provide input for monthly reviews of budgets, expenses, overheads and stock reporting
Utilise Power BI, management reports and dashboards
Contribute the continuous improvement of processes as well as the continuous development of the department systems and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
· A Bachelor’s (HBO) or Masters’ Degree in business, Supply Chain, economics, purchasing logistics, or scientific discipline
· 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar position, within a high-tech organization.
· Fluent in English and Dutch
· Commercially aware and cost-conscious
· Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
· Experience with ERP System and/or other planning tools
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management.
· Planning and organisational skills
· Strong accuracy when processing data
· Ability to solve manage complex problems.
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Proactive and a team worker
What’s on Offer
A 13th month
Travel allowance based on €0,19 per kilometre
Retirement savings plan
Permanent hybrid working policy (3 days in the office, 2 from home)
As well as a competitive benefits package for you to choose from; just like our people, it’s inclusive, varied and promotes choice.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company, with big ambitions for the future.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.