At DEME, we work together on the cutting edge of technology in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Through our activities in the dredging, off-shore, infrastructure and environmental sectors, we work to bring tailor made solutions to our customers’ projects helping them to be safer, more cost effective and sustainable. Now you can help us to plot a course into the future of maritime engineering on your DEME journey as a Proposal Engineer.
As a Proposal Engineer, you will play a key role in the procurement process of DEME’s global projects. You’ll be responsible for the preparation and submission of tender proposals to our clients. Reporting to the Tender Manager, you’ll work on multiple proposals for projects all over the world that help to realise DEME’s vision of a sustainable future.
You’ll be responsible for analysing tender documents from potential clients in order to determine the best method to proceed together with our project teams. You will also assist in the costing of proposals, selection of subcontractors, risk assessment and preparation of installation sequence drawings.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a specialist, develop within a rapidly growing team and make a difference in the marine projects of tomorrow.
* You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
* You are a strong analytical thinker, with a hands-on mindset and problem-solving approach.
* You have an eye for detail and order and enjoy being part of a larger team.
* You are ready to work in our HQ in Belgium.
* You keep your work organized and planned and can cope with strict deadlines.
* You see day-to-day flexibility needs as an exciting challenge.
* You are fluent in MS Office applications such as Excel.
*What you can expect: *
* *No two days the same*: With projects all over the world across multiple sectors, there’s always something new to add to our 140 years of know-how.
* *Awesome* colleagues: An amazing, international team fully dedicated to exploring new horizons, together.
* An environment where you can flourish: The perfect combination of the *freedom* to make the role your own and *collaborative, supportive teamwork.*
* *Continuous development*: a training pathway that allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
* *Exploration*: The opportunity to develop and explore your own horizons with locations across the globe.
* An extensive mobility program for a *healthy work-life balance*.
* A *people-oriented environment* with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing
*Where Next? *Excited? Want to know more about working for DEME or check out our other positions? Click on the button above and sign up for our Career Day!
On *March 11th*, we’ll be inviting candidates who’s skills and experience match our available roles to our *Career Day* at our SPT Office in Woerden, The Netherlands so you can learn more about what it’s like to work at DEME and we can get to know you better. It’s possible that within 7 days, you’ll be offered a contract to embark on your DEME journey.
Work Location: On the road
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.