AtMitsubishi, you know you are working for a large and internationalcompany. Worldwide, it produces and supplies products for theautomotive industry, among others. The Almere site, for example, isresponsible for producing turbochargers and you will soon becontributing to this as well! You will be working in a diverse andinternational team. Moreover, it is essential that you understandthe English language safety and work instructions. You aretherefore expected to speak and understand English.
You will work part-time or full-time. In this position, this meansyou will work a 37.5 hours per week in the following shifts:
- From 6.30 to 14.30 hrs
- From 14.30 to 22.30 hrs
- From 22.30 to 6.30 hrs
You arepractical in your way of working, speak a good word of English andwould like to be part of a larger production process. That is whythe position of operator is tailor-made for you. At MitsubishiAlmere, they are looking for just such a person! In exchange foryour efforts, you will receive a gross salary of up to €15,14 perhour (this is including the 21% shift bonus, a travel allowance andpension benefits. Sounds great, right? So read on quickly and don’tforget to apply!
Temporaryemployment agency Manpower is looking for several line operatorsfor Mitsubishi Almere.
Together with your team, you will ensure that the set targets aremet every day. Your working days will be as follows:
- Assembling parts for turbochargers
- Checking parts and calibrating where necessary
- Scanning products and preparing them fortransport
What’sin it for you
- Gross salarybetween €14.88 and €15,14 per hour
- Shift bonusof 21% on top of your salary
- Pension accrualvia Manpower
- Travel allowance of up to€6.- per day worked
- Full-time job of 37.5hours a week
- Temporary contract via Manpower
- Free development opportunities via ManpowerAcademy (more than 200 online training courses)
- Some work experience as a operator, production orassembly worker
- Good command of Dutch andEnglish in connection with the communication on the shop floor
- Willing to work according to a three-shiftschedule
- Availability of 37,5 hours perweek and willing to work all types of shifts
- Able to perform physically demanding work
- Own transport (bicycle, scooter or car) to getto the work location
Will you be assembling turbochargers soon? You justmight, if you apply today. Manpower will then contact you withintwo working days!